CU Times Oct 2014
The Coming of Autumn

Though I never said no, summer has gone away quietly. Though I never invited them, the trees seem to have changed clothes, preparing for a splendid party. Though I’ve yet to fulfill my New Year’s to do list, I’m told…

International Advertising Mob (IAM UIUC) is a registered student organization at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Consisting of students from various backgrounds ranging from writers, psychologists, artists, mathematicians, engineers, web designers, and many more, IAM offers free advertising…

Faculty meeting brings  more airing of grievances at UI

URBANA — Despite calls for unity, University of Illinois faculty still appear divided — some of them angry and fearful — in the wake of the administration’s decision to reject American Indian Studies professor Steven Salaita last month. Photo by:…

DisAbility Resource Expo

8th Annual Reaching Out For Answers: Saturday, October 18th, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Fluid Event Center in Champaign. Informational Booths and Children’s Activities & DisAbility Pride Rooms 9:30 a.m. Welcome and Opening Address 9:45 a.m.    AMTRYKE Presentation…

Do People Become Happy  When They Achieve Their Wishes?

On October 9th, Korean debating club ‘IDS’ held their meeting with philosophical subject. It was their first time to debate over philosophical question. The word “wish” makes our hearts beat high or nervous. Wishing something, whether it is a big…

Having spent the entirety of my college life living with my parents, there were some things that I really couldn’t grasp. For example, two people who were cool would then become roommates, and the relationship would crash and burn over…

Gluten Free Products and Diet – The truth and myth behind Flour

Hollywood pop star Miley Cyrus, renowned for her sensational performances, was originally a slightly chubbier physique. However, by dropping roughly 20 pounds earlier in the year 2012, she suddenly became the byword for sexy star. The reason the public became…

Magnet Using Green Fridge  to Come Out

Environmentally Friendly Cooling System with Magnetic Refrigeration Technique At some point it became impossible to imagine life without fridge and air conditioner. The issue is that cooling appliances like these are high in power consumption such that they’re referred to…

How to Dry Food At Home

It’s not hard, but just takes some time, organization, and steady low heat. If you’ve got an oven, you can do it. A big part of combating industrial agriculture is taking control of sourcing and preparing one’s own food in…