My son and I would like to find a live-in nanny. My son is about 13 months old. I am working full time. So I want someone who can take care of my son and do some housework (e.g., cooking, cleaning,…

CU AsianTimes
My time without you

To a Christian like I, November is a month to give thoughts and prayers for those who have passed. This year it feels like I encountered particularly many deaths. It signifies that I’ve lived a great while and am…

Through Next Century Cities, leaders will gain opportunities to work with partner cities, share knowledge and assist in development of next-generation broadband networks.   On Oct. 20, mayors and executives from 32 cities – including Boston; Chattanooga, Tenn.; Raleigh, N.C.;…

Inspirational Conversation  with Bub-Ryun Sunim

On October 30th, Bub-Ryun Sunim delivered a speed at the University of Illinois YMCA building. The event, which started at 11 a.m., was full of university students and local Korean residents. Before the book signing, many people were in line…

Recently, the celebrities who have crime history showed their desire to come back to the screen and it has been hot issue among many audiences. One famous K-pop star who has history of draft evasion released his new album after…

Whether it is my peculiar lifestyle that greatly value privacy, or my particular disposition towards disliking frequent visitors, I have developed a lifestyle which revolves mostly around the moon, than the sun. Basically I have fully embraced the status of…

640 Labs, Achieves Big Data Agriculture

Creating a New Global Industry Mr. Chris Gould, who farms in the northern Illinois, has his hands full harvesting the soybeans for fall. What is fascinating is the combine that he is driving. But upon inspection of this grain harvesting…

Similar but different:  ‘Dogs and Wolves’

The Assumption of Common Descent   Wolves and dogs are both animals that belong to the family canidae, and have similar appearances. However, wolves differ from dog in that their tails always hang, without pointing up. Like this, wolves and…

Do You Know the Difference  Between Artificial and Natural Flavors in Food?

According to a report by the Environmental Working Group, natural flavor is not much better than artificial flavor. Read on to find out why. A growing number of American consumers are opting for “natural” food additives and staying away from…