Experience Korean Spa, Downtown Chicago, Sing Karaoke and Eat Unlimited Korean BBQ!

Spring Break Chicago Tour Package-All inclusive DATE TIME 3/23(M) 4-7 UIUC > ASSI PLAZA(1) 7-10 DINNER/Unlimited Korean BBQ+Karaoke 10- Korean spa(OVERNIGHT) 24(TU) 10-6 DOWNTOWN CHICAGO TOUR -Willis Tower, Chinatown, Millennium Park Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, The Art Institute of Chicago…

CU Asian Times Feb. Print Edition
What we really need to learn

At some point, the book by Robert Fulghum called ‘All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten’ was the best seller. At the time, the title simply made me nod and just seemed so true. Of course, even…

Tuition going up  this June at Parkland

CHAMPAIGN — Parkland College students will pay more to go to school, beginning with the summer term that starts in June. The Parkland board has approved an average 7.75 percent tuition increase to cover an expected $1.5 million budget deficit…

Animated videos bring Ebola education to West Africa Campus and community efforts come to fruition under the Sierra Leone YMCA Relief From Ebola Campaign CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — In the spring of 2014, just before Ebola surged in West Africa, leaders…

One thing that I crave but have never really quite been able to get is a state of mind free of worries: a peace of mind. Sometimes I’ll take a real meticulous approach trying to make it work, like trying…

Is Hate Speech Freedom of Speech?

On January 7, twelve people were shot at the office of Charlie Hebdo, the French magazine that is famously known for its provoking satires. This shooting accident happened since Charlie Hebdo mocked the Islamic prophet Muhammad in improper ways such…

International Advertising Mob

International Advertising Mob (IAM UIUC) is a registered student organization at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Consisting of students from various backgrounds ranging from writers, psychologists, artists, mathematicians, engineers, web designers, and many more, IAM offers advertising and…

Soprano Renée Fleming  in Champaign-Urbana!

On Feb. 14th, soprano Renée Fleming performed Krannert Center for Performing Arts with accompanying pianist Gerald Martin Moore. Fleming received America’s highest honor for individual artist, the National Medal of Arts in 2013 at the White House by President Barack…

The Best Jobs in America,  According to New Report

How does your job stack up? While your opinion may be influenced by a crazy boss and that guy in the next cubicle over who’s constantly humming, job search site Glassdoor recently put together their own report based on three key factors—earning…