I eat fine by myself

Although there are many joys in the world, but really – there isn’t one quite like eating! If I said that, some might think of me as a gourmet, or someone who is quite obsessed with food. Although I’m not…

Highlight of Korean Week  Talent Show!

On Sunday, April 6th, Korean Student Association (KSA) held the Talent Show, a highlight of Korean Week at the University of Illinois.   The show was in English, thus engaging more audience and contestants from different backgrounds. The contestants provided…

Continue the American Dream and Become an American Citizen!   If you are a permanent resident (“green card” holder) who wants to apply for U.S. citizenship, pleasecall or e-mail us          We provide information on the Naturalization process We…

Welcome to Romantic Thinking Club- IDS

“Human beings are thinking animals,” said Plato. Many of today’s college students merely consider university as a step to make their resume look better. Despite this kind of reality of today’s college students, there has been a small group of…

MTD likely to take over rural transit

URBANA — The Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District probably will take over Champaign County’s rural transit system on Oct. 1, the county’s rural transit advisory group was told Wednesday.   The service has been provided by Danville-based CRIS Rural Mass Transit,…

CHAMPAIGN — Folks attending Busey Bank’s economic seminar Wednesday were more optimistic about the local economy than they were about the stock market, a survey shows. The survey, distributed to the 600 or so in attendance, found they expect: —…

CHICAGO — The faculty union at the University of Illinois at Chicago has reached a tentative deal with administration on its first contract, the union announced Wednesday. The union declined to release details until members vote on the contract; a…

We can look so far back into the past that we’ve never experienced, but cannot see a minute ahead into the future. What, then, is life but a series of unpredictable events? So, because we are neither mind readers nor…

The Effect of White Noise  in Our Daily Lives

Noise that can be helpful in stress reduction The crackling noise that can be heard from a radio can often be unpleasant. However, on occasion noises as such can bring comfort. The white noise, a kind of natural noise that…